Board of Directors Advisor – Marketing / Fundraising
(919) 867-1507 – email@example.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SBPC RIBBON CUTTING – APRIL 26, 2023
Sanford, April 1, 2023 – The Sanford Brush and Palette Club will hold an Official Ribbon Cutting Ceremony in partnership with the Sanford Area Growth Alliance on April 26, 2023 at noon. Join us for light refreshments, remarks by Chamber leaders and government representatives, and an opportunity to explore the Art Space Gallery and Club Workshop Rooms.
The Club is thrilled to share our new home with the public, as we expand visual arts exhibitions and education to everyone in our community. Our new room at the Mann Center of NC offers us space for a fine art gallery of local artwork, larger capacity for classes and workshops, plus office space for our volunteers to plan events and programs for Lee County arts lovers.
The Ribbon Cutting event is free and open to the public.
Approved Brand Images for Press:
- April 6, 2023 from 6-8PM: IBIS Collective art exhibition
- April 15, 2023 from 11:30AM-2PM: SBPC Spring Social at the Club
- April 26, 2023 at noon: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at the Club
- May 6, 2023 from 2:30-5:30PM: Lee County Festival of the Arts at WB Wicker Elementary School
- June 4, 2023: Artist of the Year Celebration
- October 4-27: Artstober 2023
About the Sanford Brush and Palette Club
The Sanford Brush and Palette Club (SBPC) was founded in 1964 with seven members, and has grown to a membership of more than one-hundred diverse, talented artists. The SBPC celebrates its 59th anniversary in 2023, and the values of the founding members, who believed that fellowship and education were important to artistic growth, continue to be a theme in the current organization.
Visit sanfordarts.org for more information.